Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Five Minutes to STOP Bank Fees!

Many of you moms out there might be responsible for your family's budget and monthly spending. Sometimes I will admit that I'm so busy with other activities that I do not pay the best attention to some of those hidden fees that our bank charges us. Well, I just found out about a solution to STOP those bank fees.

Check out Perk Street Financial. This is a bank that offers a FREE checking account (really, absolutely free, no matter how much money you keep in the account) and a debit card that ACTUALLY GIVES YOU CASH BACK! How can they do this? They don't have any physical branches. However, they have the largest ATM network (bigger than Bank of America or Wells Fargo!) so you'll never have problems finding ATMs for cash and again NO charges for using their ATMs.

So, take a few minutes to review last month's bank statement to see how much money you are charged in fees. Next, check out Perk Street Financial's website and see all of the perks you can receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment